Monday, June 2, 2008

Mnoga Monday

I was travelling last Monday. I hope you will excuse me. Here's some things that I like that begin with "D:

1. Dirty dishes--yes, I'm old enough to appreciate the story behind them now. NEVER, NEVER in my younger days would I have been thankful for them.
2. Daring dreamers--People who came with hearts afire and faces aglow with ambition for God. I think the Apostle Paul would have fit that category. Some people who I met up with that impressed me that way have been my grandfather Wayne Montgomery, GT Bustin and an elderly gentleman, Brother Coen.
3. Darkness--the quiet time to sleep and to pray.
4. Daffodils and daisies are some of my favorite flowers.
5. Dandelions aren't pretty but I certainly admire their persistence!
6. Dimples add instant beauty to any face in my opinion!
7. Deference--men opening the door for women, younger people giving places of honor to the older!
8. Decency--in actions first of all and then in dress make a big impression on me.
9. Donuts--this is Allona's suggestion for my list. I do like them.

1 comments:

The Taylors said...

I have to say, I have never viewed my dishes that way, but I do, as I am working on laundry, frequently say a prayer of gratitude that I have the laundry, or more accurately for the man who creates the laundry (and he does that!)