Monday, May 31, 2010

Step by Step

They're not really big items but they make a big difference in how easy everyday life is. I'm so grateful to God and to my family for helping make these changes.

Out goes the air mattress that we slept on in Ukraine for the last several months. Now our bed is fixed up again. The water mattress had sprung a leak a few months before we went to the US, the last term.
Up goes the clothesline. The old one was fastened on one end to a dead tree. The tree finally fell down, again not too long before we left last time. Clotheslines hold more and the clothes dry a lot more quickly than inside drying racks. I'm so glad they're up.


Our living room furniture was moved from a spacious room to a cosy one.

The air hockey table and wii were put in the old spacious one. But the walls had nothing left after I took breakable stuff down. So Dave helped me make some new decorations. These round oriental-looking fans.

And this modern art, not totally my taste but I think it fits the room's purpose.

0 comments: