Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Jesus Loves the Children (Uyanivka VBS continued)

I thought about letting the first day be all that I blogged. But when I looked through the pictures, I thought there were some you must see.


Like this girl who got herself in a tangle while helping to build a spider web out of yarn (see Kenyaz. post)


Like Maksim working hard at painting his bookend.


Like the colorful birdhouses that the older group made.


Like Artyom working with the younger kids in a game.


Like Dima translating for Goody, the bear


If you've looked at Katrina's blog you've seen a picture similar to this where the kids built a "bridge" out of cardboard bricks (if they won the quiet seat) for someone to stand on. It was a bit more challenging outside.


I managed to get my hands on baby Tim a couple of times.


Since the theme is all about building, one of the final day's games was to build a village out of icecubes.


In this one I really liked the genuine enjoyment on Vitaliy's face.


All things come to an end. We've loaded our VBS supplies back into the trailer and the guys are pushing/pulling it out the gate to connect it to our van. The size of our guys was interesting.

0 comments: