Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Mnoga Monday

Mnoga in Russian means "much" or "many" On Mondays I try to work on a grateful attitude.

Things I'm grateful for that start with B--hmm-m. This is what I wrote down while Dave ran into the grocery store to see if they had popcorn this week.
1. Bathrooms--something very important to know about, where the clean ones are and where it's better to stop by the roadside
2. Bazaars--where bits of everything can be found for a little bit less than in a store
3. Beans-- a blessing in a place where meat is the most expensive buy on the grocery list
4. Brevity--short and sweet and hard to beat!! my favorite kind of conversations, to the point
5. Beauty-a breathtaking sunset, the bright upturned face of a child, the blossoms of a spring flower. Here's a sunset on the river behind our house.
6. Brown sugar--not a European product that makes cookies taste a lot better!
7. Boats--I love to paddle in a small boat or canoe out on a lake.

0 comments: