Sunday, March 16, 2008

Quilting and Ceiling




I don't claim to know how to do it. I started this quilt top the last time I was in the US for my own hobby/encouragement. This week I managed to catch up on my wash and thought it was time to use the quilting frame Dave made for me in November. I'm only quilting the center section where the lighthouse is: I'll tie the rest.




We're also finally getting materials to do something else on our "to do" list. . . the falling ceiling in the boys' room. We've bought wall board and and other boards. We plan to tear out the 8 inch thick clay ceiling that is there, put up a framework of boards to mount the dry wall ceiling on.



Updating on other issues, from the side of the offender and his family, we're blamed for "letting" him break into our house and for the consequences that he is facing now. On the issue of the beaten woman, she called us and asked us to come see her. Please pray that God will give wisdom.

0 comments: