Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Yikes! It's a Rat!


Soon after we got back, we started cleaning our house. I was in my room, cleaning it when Mom called me.
I went downstairs to see what she wanted. She asked me if I was brave enough to take a rat outside. At first I said no way. Then I thought if nobody took it out then it would stink up the house. So, I took two small plastic bags, one for my hand so I would have to tough with my bare hands and the other one to put the rat in it. When I started putting in the back it felt like I had ants crawling all over me. It was awful.
Then I tried to get Mom to take a picture of me holding. The thing was she was in the middle of making bread, so her hands were covered with doe. I tried to take it myself and this is what I got.

When I saw how big it was I desided to measure it. It was thirteen inches long. I think that is the longest rat I have ever seen. --Allona

0 comments: