Saturday, July 12, 2008

Not boring!!! . . . # 2



We got up this morning to the news that Dave's mom is in the hospital with possibly serious problems. We still have paperwork to complete on ourselves, our vehicles and trailer before the end of the month.

We went to have our children's service at Mikhailivka. Today was game day. We played the game we played last week at Kids' Klub (if you're reading this TLC team). I was tagged. My partner turned around to run the wrong direction and rammed his head smack into mine. My glasses made this cut. So I have the first eye swelling/possible black eye in my life.

We still have four VBS's to do with the possibility of Dave not being here.

The whole situation is very . . . "not-boring!" Please pray that God will help us with the paperwork and give especially Dave and then the rest of us comfort and strength.

0 comments: