Saturday, May 10, 2008

Getting Ready


I'm making a quick trip to see my family on the other side of the Atlantic and take care of some other matters. It's amazing what all needs to be done before I leave for a couple of weeks. . . laundry, leave stories, verses and a craft idea for kids' klub, cut hair, leave a minimal amount of homeschooling . . . and so forth.

I tried to take some pictures of our village service but they weren't good enough to post.

In the middle of everything, we received a call that Dennis, (Allona and Vova's little brother) had two broken fingers. In the light of all the previous history, it needed to be checked out. The officials said they would but were awfully slow getting around to it. We made a quick trip and here he is with Allona.

Allona and Vova also had a talk with their birth mom about her spiritual condition and her life. She says she wants to change. Pray that God will work a miracle.

In the meantime we got a notice that the president of Ukraine had received our letter concerning Dennis' situation. What all the results will be are in God's hands.

As of now, I have a few more things on my list to do, before I consider my packing finished, so I'd better get at it.

0 comments: