Thursday, September 24, 2009

Georgia

Can't finish off my pictoral journal without pictures of our stop in Georgia, even though it's been most of a month ago. I've been wondering how much the flooding has affected the areas we were in.



Brother Dennis Hartman took us for miniature golf and then to the paddleboats. Allona and I stopped to enjoy the water lilies.

This train really attracted my attention because it reminded me of Independence, KS and then had a plate on it that looked like it had something to do with PA as well.

The children really enjoyed the sirens and lights of this fire truck. Thank you friends for showing us around.
Here's Dave and Brother Hartman shooting the breeze. (Another privilege of being home, men to chat to.)


We visited the Bible Methodist church and parsonage in Columbus. The Goings had a new pet.

And here are the rest of the Hartmans, Gail and Susannah.

0 comments: