Thursday, September 11, 2008

Info bits

We bought another van seat in Odessa.



Here's how Dave sleeps in allergy season, a handkerchief on either side!



Almost a year ago, Tanya gave me fabric for my birthday. A few months later, I managed to cut it to size for a table cloth. At that point my sewing machine didn't cooperate, so she sewed the tablecloth up for me. While everyone else went to Odessa, I used the leftover fabric together with some plain canvas, and dish towel fabric to make curtains. It's a pretty big accomplishment because I don't get to things like this very often. I prayed that God would show me how to put the fabrics together so that the windows would not look as if I just barely had enough material. This is the result. I like them much better than the last curtains.

2 comments:

Diane said...

The curtains are very pretty Twila!

I've got someone on my web site you might like to see :~).

Leah & Jon said...

I really like your curtains! They look like they were store boughten! I've been in the process of making some curtains of my own!